Thursday, March 3, 2011

MASCARA-- The Constant Hunt For The Best!

Mascara. The product I would choose if "I were on a deserted island". The only question would be, "which one?". Although I am always on the lookout for a better mascara, these are my favorites at the present time.


LashBlast! This is one mascara that I can honestly say I bought over, and over, and over. If I didn't discover what using two mascaras at once could do for me, I would still be buying this constantly. I still like it a lot though, and I think it is probably one of the best drug-store mascaras out there!

LashBlast Length! This mascara gets every single one of my lashes and lengthens them SO well. I could use this alone if I apply several coats to create volume, but I recently discovered that applying this and then MaybellineFalsies does the trick!


MaybellineFalsies! I honestly did NOT like this mascara the first couple times I used it. WAYYY too much product came out and it was very messy and clumping. After several uses though, it turned out to be great. Although I don't like it alone, when I use LashBlast Length first and then apply this to the outer lashes, it creates the look that I want which is length and full, false looking lashes that taper out towards the sides.

Loreal Million Lashes! Okay, so this brush is amazing. I would say this is one of the best mascaras I've tried in awhile. It lengthens and gives volume. Everything is perfect about it except the fact that the formula is a little wet and then dries with a strange consistency that causes my lashes to feel flaky and dry and stick together a little bit. I'm honestly obsessed with the brush though, so I think I'm going to experiment with trying to use the brush in a different mascara if it will fit haha!


DiorShow! I haven't used this mascara in quite some time because I am poor :) However, if I thought I could spend over $20 on mascara that you are supposed to throw away after 3 months, I totally would. This is definitely an amazing mascara when I have the money for it.


If anyone knows of a great mascara please leave it as a comment :)
Thanks for reading!

-Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment