Monday, February 28, 2011

My Current Skin Care Routine

So, my skin isn't perfect. However, I think I've found what works for me and I want to share it with other people in hopes that it could work for them too! I rarely break out now (except for midterms week this quarter) and that has given me a lot of faith in the Clean & Clear products that I have been using and a couple other products as well :) Here are the products with a description of when I use them:


I use Clean & Clear scrub from the "Morning Burst" line every time I'm in the shower, and when I remember to take my makeup off before bed. I don't always use the one above, I sometimes use the one that comes with a pump,  but I always use one from this line.

I use this moisturizer every time I get out of the shower, and before bed. It is amazing. I was using Neutrogena moisturizer that was around $11, however this is much cheaper, I usually find it for $5 and it works SO WELL. I'm oily in my T-zone and somewhat dry everywhere else and this works like a charm! Not to mention it includes sunscreen! :)


I was introduced to Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque my freshman year by a girl with wonderful skin! (Thank you Rachel) I have used it ever since and afterwards my skin is much softer and much less oily. I typically use this once a week and sometimes only once every two weeks.




I use the blackhead eraser from Clean and Clear whenever I have a lot of shine or a bad breakout. It clears everything up pretty fast and it also exfoliates.
To take care of my skin everywhere else, I use St. Ives Cellulite Shield. I have more of a concern with stretch marks than cellulite, however this lotion is firming and smells amazing. It also is so moisturizing it makes my skin look tanner. 


Have a wonderful Monday!
-Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment