Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I'm Liking (((SPRING FEVER 2011)))

It seems like every year around this time when we (ohio-ans) get a taste of spring weather, I start forgetting about all of the clothes and products I was liking that winter, and get on "summer mode" for basically the remainder of the year. What can I say? I love everything about warm weather! The downside, I have a horrible winter wardrobe that consists of frumpy looking sweaters and jeans that are much too baggy for me. Not to mention that I just recently tried out the leggings trend that I thought was never going to happen for me, but I honestly believe it saved me from appearing on UWeekly's fashion police page this year. (thank-you $5 Mossimo leggings from Target)

The following are the trends that are inspiring me for the upcoming season :) Of course I will be searching for lower-priced versions of all the expensive items. (thank-you Marshalls, Filene's Basement, Forever21)

Wish me luck :)



http://www.thesak.com/Pax_Leather_Shopper/pd/cl/1567/np/330/p/1268.html

Although I'm eager to try a much smaller crossbody purse, this purse is perfect for a "carry everything around all the time" person like me :) I'll get brave later and buy a crossbody! :)




An insert for this perfume came in one of my magazines this month, and I decided that this clean, sophisticated, slightly floral scent will be my next favorite!




These Lilly Pulitzer sandals are the perfect mix of height, and the original "flat, thong-sandal". I always love flat sandals in the summer. However, I am always missing the height that I terribly need. LOVEEE these! www.lillypulitzer.com




I love the fit of this dress from Forever 21. If it was in navy blue, I would be in nautical heaven. Officially on the hunt!


Maybe I have a yellow obsession, but this clutch from JCrew could help me ease into the crossbody style.


My obsession with rompers started last summer, and although it is questionable whether or not they mesh with my body type, I cannot wait to shop for one like this worn by Kourtney Kardashian.



TINTED MOISTURIZER! I have yet to try tinted moisturizer, and this summer will be the summer for me. I strongly dislike cream foundation. If I can get the benefits from foundation mixed in with my moisturizer and also my SPF, I think I will be sold. We shall see!

I have been obsessed with Michael Kors sandals ever since I discovered them on a classmate in my Comparative Studies class last spring. Although expensive, Michael Kors is always fashionable, classy, and functional.

I know mesh Soffe's are old news, but they are practical and comfortable and I'm excited to wear them when I'm lounging nonetheless!


Bright nail polish! 


Cute tumblers to assist in my green-tea obsession! My favorite green tea is organic green tea by Crimson Cup. (crimsoncup.com) (This tumbler is from glitzy-glam.com :)

Well, this blog post could go on for days so I am going to call it a night and surely post more of what I'm liking as the season progresses! 

Have fun getting in "summer-mode",

Kellie


No comments:

Post a Comment