Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Why I will never go dark! Favorite Blondes!

Getting tired with your hair color usually happens to everyone. I am always tempted to go dark because I think it would switch things up a bit and help me create different looks. Especially during the fall and into the winter, darker hair can look super festive! When it comes down to it though, some people are just blondes forever. (I think I am one of those people.) Here are my favorites! Since I am not a fan of the "yellow-y platinum"(not to be mistaken with golden-platinum) color, all of these have the perfect mix of the different blonde shades, especially the ashy whites!

Kelly Ripa! Love the ashy white color!

Hayden Panettiere!

Carrie Underwood!

Sara Underwood!

Marisa Miller!

If you are considering lightening up your hair a little, maybe you'll find these colors similar to what you would want! Summer is right around the corner.... :]


-Kellie


No comments:

Post a Comment