Wednesday, March 16, 2011

EcoTools

It wasn't until a couple years ago when I realized the importance of using makeup brushes to apply makeup. I had always used the applicators that come with drugstore makeup, and once I tried using even the cheapest $1 eye shadow brushes from Walmart, I instantly noticed what a huge difference it made! 

I have yet to spend money (that I don't have) on Mac Brushes or Sigma brushes, so I can't speak for them. However, I did try EcoTools brushes that are available practically anywhere (Walmart, Giant Eagle, Target, Ulta, etc) and I am obsessed! They are really soft and blend like a charm! To top it off, their eco-friendly :]

I really wish that I could find them sold as a complete set, however, over the past year I have been buying them in pieces and below are the pictures of the brushes I currently own.




As you can see, I have the need for a complete set! I like to keep some in my travel makeup bag and then some at home in a glass vase type of thing filled with sand on my counter! I'll post a picture later, I'm in the process of moving and it is packed away! :)


Thanks for reading!
-Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment