Monday, May 2, 2011

Joseph Joseph !

As I was browsing around Macy's today, looking for a few items for my new apartment (and admiring all of the very adorable Martha Stewart kitchen items), I discovered a brand of kitchen products that I will be thinking about until I have a big house one day that could fit the entire collection. The brand is named, "Joseph Joseph" (http://www.josephjoseph.com/kitchen-tools)

Everything is so modernly thought of. For example, the utensils are elevated to "improve hygiene" and "minimize mess".

Not to mention, the colors make a mundane item exciting! The item below is so organized that it makes me wonder who the genius is who came up with the idea of "filing" cutting boards. So simple, but so useful! Besides the fact that it "reduces the likelihood of cross contamination", it organizes like a pro and saves space by sorting the boards up right instead of flat!

I checked out their website and found these cute little timers as well!


These dispensers below are useful for oil, vinegar or even soap if you ask me. They are really modern and clean looking just like the other items, and I love the design!


Check out Joseph Joseph! So adorable!
-Kellie :]

2 comments:

  1. this stuff is so pretty, almost makes me want to cook.. almost :)
    great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it makes cooking fun right?! Thankss :)

    ReplyDelete